The Movement Fix Podcast Ep. 17 with Jason Shane
I was recently in Vancouver, BC (where Jason lives) for a workshop and brought my podcast setup so we could record a candid conversation together. Jason has, in my opinion, one of the great voices of all time. We had to showcase it in this great discussion we had. Jason thought it would be interesting to interview me for this episode of the podcast and he had really great questions that I hope you guys enjoy.
In this episode of the podcast, Jason and I discuss:
- My educational background
- The beginning of TMF
- How to brand your clinic effectively
- Thinking like a business person when you are in a small healthcare practice
- The things I have changed my mind about most over the last few years
- How I began doing Movement Fix workshops (not my idea)
- Ways to effectively market your clinic/business
- and MUCH more
Make sure to follow Jason’s facebook page HERE.